Virtual Annual Meeting, Board Elections, and Training
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This year CAPI will be hosting its annual meeting on Zoom. Join us for a free training, as well as board elections and an annual report from the current CAPI board. Remember, you must be an active and paid CAPI member to join the free webinar. Join or renew today at coloradointerpreters.org.
Sign up for the webinar here
CAPI Annual Meeting & Election set for June 13
- 10:00-12:00 PM Free training on remote interpreting (more details coming soon)
- 12:00- 2:00 PM Board’s report, Election business – this is when the best of the best nominate themselves! We will also discuss the election platform OpaVote.
- 2:00 PM Members networking.
- Members attend the event for free.
- To make sure that you are able to nominate yourself for a position on the board as well as register for this event free of charge, you can check that your membership is current on our website: www.coloradointerpreters.org. Click on “OUR MEMBERS” at the top of the page, or from the dropdown. If you don’t see your name in the directory, it means it is time to renew your membership!